29 October 2013

Exchange Day 64 - I love pistachio

I must be really tired these few days because I keep oversleeping my alarm. Actually today I didn't oversleep the alarm, I woke up and turned it off then went back to sleep.

Breakfast, or rather lunch, was the long loaf of white bread I bought yesterday from PB! I saw a friend eat it that day and it looked really delicious for a loaf of plain bread so I bought it to try. We should never have expectations for anything because it really disappoints you when things turn out otherwise. Okay maybe just for food. I know there's really nothing more I can expect from plain white bread and I really love all kinds of bread, but today's the first time I actually got sick of eating white bread.



I stayed indoors and loafed around (pun intended) until I absolutely had to leave for class. In that time, I managed to finish three blog posts, which is quite an accomplishment considering how I can spend half a day doing nothing on the Internet everyday.

Dinner was 정식 (yes again) from the school cafeteria and I didn't finish it either. All the food I've been eating these few days have been disappointing so I got an ice cream cone from the supermart across the street to redeem myself.



I had been wanting to try this pistachio-flavoured cone for some time now and there was no class the past few days so I couldn't visit the mart, but today I finally did! And the cone was awesome :') I have decided that my favourite ice cream flavour is now pistachio, regardless of the brand or colour or shape it comes in.

Back home, my sister and I like to play the "What is my favourite.." game where we quiz each other about our favourite brand of ice cream, sock colour, place in the house and stuff like that. For us when the question is food-related, it becomes a really serious affair as we have to be specific if not we won't get an answer. I used to say that my favourite ice cream is Baileys from Gelato di Bruno, but now it doesn't matter anymore, as long as it's pistachio I'll take it.

I feel like getting ice cream again tomorrow.

xoxo, ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment