15 October 2013

Exchange Day 51 - I forgot what I did

I love elephants but I don't have their memory so I can't really remember what I did today. This post belongs to one of the many backlogs I'm clearing so I'm blogging in retrospection from looking at my photos. Judging from my lack of photos, I would say that today is probably a boring day.

There are no photos of breakfast, so most probably I had biscuits from my food stash, which either isn't photo-worthy or I'd already have taken tons of photos of it before. There aren't any photos of lunch either and I don't know why. Probably I woke up late and had biscuits for lunch? Or maybe I did go down to the cafeteria for breakfast but I forgot to bring my phone along and I decided that breakfast wasn't worth running up just to take a picture.

One thing's for sure, I did go to the gym for at least an hour in the morning. Dad would be proud of me. Actually he wouldn't, he'd just be like, "Okay good. Now continue for the next month."





I also cut my fringe and successfully tamed the unsightly bunch of hair that was blocking my view. I took a selca but am too shy to post it here for fear of being labelled as narcissistic. But my fringe did look good.

I remember that I had issues with my laptop and I wasn't able to Skype anyone, but I downloaded the mobile app on my phone in school the day before so I could try Skyping on my phone when there's wifi, which I did today when I was waiting for class to start. And it worked!!! I remember how excited I was that I could see this cutie in my phone and I told her that she's like a phone pet hamster. She told me the parents were too busy watching television so she'll be nice and entertain me for a while. Oh it was Hari Raya that's why Dad didn't have to work and the whole family was at home!



I really miss pinching those cheeks. And stuffing them with food.

My friend had been craving for jjajangmyeon so we went to this shop down the mountain from our dormitory on our way back from school that we have never been to for dinner. I ate jjajangmyeon too and I remember it tasting good but not as good as the other one with the pork cutlet. This one was a little too watery and the serving wasn't as huge either.


I remember us being very amused by the ahjussis who came in holding metallic boxes and how they packed the food ready for take-out by clingwrapping the bowls and plates and sorting them into the metallic boxes. I would probably have never noticed the existence of this shop if it wasn't for my friend. I've walked past the street countless times and I have never noticed the staircase which led to the shop ever. I feel like eating jjajangmyeon now oh my.

After dinner, I wanted a warm drink so I bought this disgusting black bean soy milk, which I ditched halfway because it was too much to bear. But it definitely looks like it'll do my health good.



xoxo, ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment