15 November 2013

Exchange Day 82

I forgot what was breakfast. These few days I keep waking up late so my meal times are pushed back later, and sometimes breakfast gets combined with lunch. I had lunch in the dormitory cafeteria. We had a choice today between 닭치리덥밥 (sweet chilli chicken and rice) and 잡체덥밥 (japchae with rice), and obviously after the previous mortifying experience I had with the dormitory's japchae, I chose chicken. No question about it.



Fried chicken is always delicious, but I would appreciate it if they could lay down a little on the sauce. I always end up rinsing my chicken in the soup (落汤鸡 pun haha) and people give me weird looks like I'm those girls who soak all their food in hot water and dab them with kitchen towels to remove oil. How people want to live is their choice okay, don't stare like we're animals in the zoo!

I heard something calling me from the convenience store to bring it home and I simply couldn't refused its insistent pleas.


Chocolate chunks and vanilla ice cream are one of the best combinations on Earth I swear.


I waited an hour for the bulge in my tummy to dissipate before dragging myself down to the gym. It's freezing in the gym so I've been putting off gymming for quite a while now, but it won't do if I want to continue eating well. I've decided that slacking around in the gym is better than doing nothing at all in my room so I'll try to go every day just for a teeny weeny bit of exercise.


After I did some reps at the machines, I went back to walking/jogging for a bit more, mainly because there was a volleyball match on.


I had dinner at the dormitory cafeteria again and the food was surprisingly scrumptious today. I tried hard not to finish the entire plate but I couldn't help myself. I even contemplated to lick the plate, but it looked so sparkling clean already there wasn't much to lick.

My hamburg omurice at 3,000W with a side of coleslaw salad!


The hamburg patty tastes like a beef-flavoured sausage patty, something like the sausage patties in McDonalds in Singapore except those aren't made from beef, and I absolutely love omurice made from short-grained pearls. If ketchup rice is only for children, then I don't want to grow up ever.

After dinner, I had a cup of strawberry yoghurt to stave off cravings for ice cream and also to get my bowels moving again.

Maeil Bio yoghurt, proudly endorsed by figure skate Kim Yuna!


xoxo, ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment